UK Parliament Petitions Monitor
- Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- STOP BREXIT
- Stop possible second referendum on E.U. membership
- Grant a People's Vote if Parliament rejects the EU Withdrawal Agreement
- The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration
- Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum
- Repeal the EU Copyright Directive, when the UK leaves the EU.
- Repeal the EU Withdrawal Act to Prevent Accidental No-deal Brexit
- Urgent law to extend voting rights to British abroad by repealing 15-year rule.
- Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances
- Protect our Freedom of Movement Rights
- Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote
- Stop Brexit if parliament rejects the deal
- Have a second EU referendum and allow 15 to 17 year olds to vote as well
- Hold a second referendum on EU membership.
- Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out
- Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.
- Do not put a UK hard border on the island of Ireland.
- Revoke Art.50 if there is no Brexit plan by the 25 of February
- Undertake an independent enquiry into the role of Russia in Brexit.
- Automatic by-election if an MP resigns membership of their political party
- Halt Brexit For A Public Inquiry
- The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament.
- Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.
- Hold a referendum on Proportional Representation for parliamentary elections
- Change Settlement Status from Application to Registration.
- Parliament should stop a 'no-deal' Brexit
- Parliament must honour the Referendum result. Leave deal or no deal 29/03/19
- Grant legal protection to Swallow, Swift and Martin nest sites not just nests.
- Mandate schools to consult parents before teaching Relationships & Sex Education
- Without a Deal make "Revoke Article 50" the default action.
- Send English Channel migrants back to where they first arrived in the EU
- To establish a Public Inquiry into the conduct of the 2016 EU Referendum.
- Ban Driven Grouse Shooting Wilful blindness is no longer an option
- Rejoin the EU under Article 49 TEU
- Include MPs in the 1% pay cap
- Extend the transition; delay negotiations until after the coronavirus outbreak
Total Signatures (To establish a Public Inquiry into the conduct of the 2016 EU Referendum.)
Signatures per Hour (To establish a Public Inquiry into the conduct of the 2016 EU Referendum.)
|Action||To establish a Public Inquiry into the conduct of the 2016 EU Referendum.|
|Total Signatures||109,430 (102,477 for UK constituencies; 94%)|
There is now strong evidence of serious misconduct during the 2016 EU Referendum, including intereference by foreign actors and governments. This must be investigated under the Inquiries Act (2005).
|Petition Home Page||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/250178|
|Source JSON Feed||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/250178.json|
|Sample Count||1470 since 2019-07-03|