UK Parliament Petitions Monitor
- Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- STOP BREXIT
- Stop possible second referendum on E.U. membership
- Grant a People's Vote if Parliament rejects the EU Withdrawal Agreement
- The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration
- Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum
- Repeal the EU Copyright Directive, when the UK leaves the EU.
- Repeal the EU Withdrawal Act to Prevent Accidental No-deal Brexit
- Urgent law to extend voting rights to British abroad by repealing 15-year rule.
- Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances
- Protect our Freedom of Movement Rights
- Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote
- Stop Brexit if parliament rejects the deal
- Have a second EU referendum and allow 15 to 17 year olds to vote as well
- Hold a second referendum on EU membership.
- Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out
- Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.
- Do not put a UK hard border on the island of Ireland.
- Revoke Art.50 if there is no Brexit plan by the 25 of February
- Undertake an independent enquiry into the role of Russia in Brexit.
- Automatic by-election if an MP resigns membership of their political party
- Halt Brexit For A Public Inquiry
- The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament.
- Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.
- Hold a referendum on Proportional Representation for parliamentary elections
- Change Settlement Status from Application to Registration.
Total Signatures (Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum)
Signatures per Hour (Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum)
|Action||Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum|
|Total Signatures||203,236 (192,890 for UK constituencies; 95%)|
If Vote Leave has broken any laws regarding overspending in 2016 EU referendum then Art.50 should be immediately withdrawn and full EU membership continued.
Article 50.1 of the Lisbon Treaty sets out that a member can leave by " Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements."
Also, Article 10.3 of the Lisbon Treaty, "Every citizen shall have the right to participate in the democratic life of the Union. Decisions shall be taken as openly and as closely as possible to the citizen."
|Petition Home Page||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/223729|
|Source JSON Feed||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/223729.json|
|Sample Count||210 since 2018-12-30|