UK Parliament Petitions Monitor
- Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- STOP BREXIT
- Stop possible second referendum on E.U. membership
- Grant a People's Vote if Parliament rejects the EU Withdrawal Agreement
- The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration
- Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum
- Repeal the EU Copyright Directive, when the UK leaves the EU.
- Repeal the EU Withdrawal Act to Prevent Accidental No-deal Brexit
- Urgent law to extend voting rights to British abroad by repealing 15-year rule.
- Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances
- Protect our Freedom of Movement Rights
- Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote
- Stop Brexit if parliament rejects the deal
- Have a second EU referendum and allow 15 to 17 year olds to vote as well
- Hold a second referendum on EU membership.
- Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out
- Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.
- Do not put a UK hard border on the island of Ireland.
- Revoke Art.50 if there is no Brexit plan by the 25 of February
- Undertake an independent enquiry into the role of Russia in Brexit.
- Automatic by-election if an MP resigns membership of their political party
- Halt Brexit For A Public Inquiry
- The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament.
- Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.
- Hold a referendum on Proportional Representation for parliamentary elections
- Change Settlement Status from Application to Registration.
Total Signatures (Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.)
Signatures per Hour (Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.)
|Action||Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.|
|Total Signatures||16,865 (15,966 for UK constituencies; 95%)|
The Chair of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, said officials must ensure drugs don’t run out if there’s no Brexit deal. The Government is stockpiling medicines. This is not acceptable. Patients with long-term conditions need medication immediately or they could die.
We can't wait. Our supply of vital meds MUST be guaranteed. Some patients with long-term conditions need medication immediately or they could die. We can't wait. Our supply of vital meds MUST be guaranteed. Diabetic-ketoacidosis has to be treated IMMEDIATELY with INSULIN otherwise the patient could DIE. This is just one example. Diabetes is the tip of the iceberg. Many other patients, asthmatics, for example, rely on life-saving medication imported from the EU. They can't wait whilst it's stuck at the port.
|Petition Home Page||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/228631|
|Source JSON Feed||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/228631.json|
|Sample Count||459 since 2019-01-30|