UK Parliament Petitions Monitor
- Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- STOP BREXIT
- Stop possible second referendum on E.U. membership
- Grant a People's Vote if Parliament rejects the EU Withdrawal Agreement
- The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration
- Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum
- Repeal the EU Copyright Directive, when the UK leaves the EU.
- Repeal the EU Withdrawal Act to Prevent Accidental No-deal Brexit
- Urgent law to extend voting rights to British abroad by repealing 15-year rule.
- Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances
- Protect our Freedom of Movement Rights
- Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote
- Stop Brexit if parliament rejects the deal
- Have a second EU referendum and allow 15 to 17 year olds to vote as well
- Hold a second referendum on EU membership.
- Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out
- Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.
- Do not put a UK hard border on the island of Ireland.
- Revoke Art.50 if there is no Brexit plan by the 25 of February
- Undertake an independent enquiry into the role of Russia in Brexit.
- Automatic by-election if an MP resigns membership of their political party
- Halt Brexit For A Public Inquiry
- The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament.
- Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.
- Hold a referendum on Proportional Representation for parliamentary elections
- Change Settlement Status from Application to Registration.
- Parliament should stop a 'no-deal' Brexit
- Parliament must honour the Referendum result. Leave deal or no deal 29/03/19
- Grant legal protection to Swallow, Swift and Martin nest sites not just nests.
- Mandate schools to consult parents before teaching Relationships & Sex Education
- Without a Deal make "Revoke Article 50" the default action.
- Send English Channel migrants back to where they first arrived in the EU
- To establish a Public Inquiry into the conduct of the 2016 EU Referendum.
- Ban Driven Grouse Shooting Wilful blindness is no longer an option
- Rejoin the EU under Article 49 TEU
- Include MPs in the 1% pay cap
- Extend the transition; delay negotiations until after the coronavirus outbreak
Total Signatures (Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote)
Signatures per Hour (Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote)
|Action||Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote|
|Total Signatures||38,083 (32,089 for UK constituencies; 84%)|
We should abide by the democratic principle that there must be no taxation without representation.
Five million people were wrongly disenfranchised and could not vote in the 2016 referendum. Voices for Europe and In Limbo sponsor this petition on behalf of EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad.
3.7 million EU citizens live in the UK, having made this country their home. They work and have families here; 2 million of them pay tax (https://fullfact.org/immigration/eu-migration-and-uk/). Their contribution to British society is considerable. 1.3 million Brits made their home in the EU (of 5 million Brits who live abroad) https://www.statslife.org.uk/social-sciences/1910-how-many-british-immigrants-are-there-in-other-people-s-countries) and couldn't vote if they had done so for 15 years.
|Petition Home Page||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/235954|
|Source JSON Feed||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/235954.json|
|Sample Count||2098 since 2019-01-03|