UK Parliament Petitions Monitor
- Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- STOP BREXIT
- Stop possible second referendum on E.U. membership
- Grant a People's Vote if Parliament rejects the EU Withdrawal Agreement
- The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration
- Rescind Art.50 if Vote Leave has broken Electoral Laws regarding 2016 referendum
- Repeal the EU Copyright Directive, when the UK leaves the EU.
- Repeal the EU Withdrawal Act to Prevent Accidental No-deal Brexit
- Urgent law to extend voting rights to British abroad by repealing 15-year rule.
- Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances
- Protect our Freedom of Movement Rights
- Give voting rights to EU citizens in the UK and Brits abroad in a People's Vote
- Stop Brexit if parliament rejects the deal
- Have a second EU referendum and allow 15 to 17 year olds to vote as well
- Hold a second referendum on EU membership.
- Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out
- Stop Brexit if supplies of vital medication can't be guaranteed.
- Do not put a UK hard border on the island of Ireland.
- Revoke Art.50 if there is no Brexit plan by the 25 of February
- Undertake an independent enquiry into the role of Russia in Brexit.
- Automatic by-election if an MP resigns membership of their political party
- Halt Brexit For A Public Inquiry
- The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament.
- Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.
- Hold a referendum on Proportional Representation for parliamentary elections
- Change Settlement Status from Application to Registration.
- Parliament should stop a 'no-deal' Brexit
- Parliament must honour the Referendum result. Leave deal or no deal 29/03/19
- Grant legal protection to Swallow, Swift and Martin nest sites not just nests.
- Mandate schools to consult parents before teaching Relationships & Sex Education
- Without a Deal make "Revoke Article 50" the default action.
- Send English Channel migrants back to where they first arrived in the EU
- To establish a Public Inquiry into the conduct of the 2016 EU Referendum.
Total Signatures (Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out)
Signatures per Hour (Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out)
|Action||Stop squandering taxpayers' money on a 'No Deal Brexit': rule it out|
|Total Signatures||1,321 (1,172 for UK constituencies; 89%)|
2016 Ref campaign: Leave promised us a deal as good as now. Nobody mentioned No Deal Brexit, except to say it'd be disastrous. Only UKIP had it in GE2017 manifesto, but polled 1.8%. There's no mandate for No Deal Brexit. The Govt would be forcing it on us, so won't. Stop wasting our £.
Both main parties have admitted 'No Deal Brexit' would likely cause significant disruption, or be deeply damaging for the UK, potentially causing medical shortages, interruption to the food supply & energy outages. Lives could be lost. 'No Deal Brexit' must be ruled out & £ spent on it diverted to public services.
Please read: What's Wrong With The WTO Option? Feb2016, updated Mar2017 http://leavehq.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=128
What Would Trading On WTO Terms Mean? Dec2018 http://ukandeu.ac.uk/new-report-explains-what-trading-on-wto-terms-would-mean/
|Petition Home Page||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/236469|
|Source JSON Feed||https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/236469.json|
|Sample Count||293 since 2019-01-22|